Beliefs of St. Rosalie
By Office Staff -
October 2, 2008
The Beliefs of St. Rosalie School:
We, at St. Rosalie School, recognize and apply the three-fold purpose of Christian education; teach doctrine, foster community, and serve others.
We nurture a child-centered education helping each student to realize his or her potential intellectually, spiritually, socially, and physically.
We recognize that parents are the chief educators of their children. We encourage parental development.
We strive to preserve the strong family spirit that is traditional to this parish of which St. Rosalie in the educational center.
We live to embrace the Dominican and Salesian values while practicing the Preventive System of Education.
We continually create an educational environment from which flows a commitment to service projects, a sharing of faith, and a joy in meaningful liturgical celebration.
We help each student become confident and self-directed, life-long learners.
St. Rosalie School Motto
St. Rosalie is...One Christ-centered community
serving God, sharing love, and giving knowledge.
Profile of a St. Rosalie Graduate
Affirming the mission and beliefs of St. Rosalie School and serving as a living example of the value of Catholic education, a St. Rosalie graduate leaves us with:
- the belief that education instills faith, truth, and academic excellence
- an understanding of the value of respecting others
- the value of education and a commitment to the quest for truth, knowledge, and higher learning
- a desire to better themselves academically and spiritually
- a sense of self worth
- a foundation for achieving life-long goals
- an understanding of the Catholic faith and a desire to live by its ideals daily.